Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Our Sky Watch July 13th on Lemon Bay


As you may have read in my last post our sky watch turned into a ghost hunt because the weather was to cloudy.Last night called for clear skies so arouns 8:15 Dave gave me a call,and said he would like to come down,and try to go back to the Lemon Bay spot,and I agreed. So I gatherd my stuff together which is growing everyday,and we went to our secret spot.The night like all started off slow I think because the clouds were still up a bit,but once they cleared away we started seeing them,but they were really high up.We stayed there for a few hours and id say we seen about 8 of them but all were to high I think,I did record them but have not checked yet to see if they were visable from my camcorder.I did however take some nice still shots of the view we had.We plan on trying out a few other secret spots I know about to see which one has the best overall view.I should have some very good footage for everyone here in the next couple days,I sent three hours of tapes to be put on CD so I can upload them,and my wire for my new camcorder should have been here today but it was not.Once I have that I can upload footage from Tuesday night which is pretty good.Another thing if you live in the area of Englewood Florida,and would like to join us on a sky watch just send me an email at worldufospace@gmail.com,and don't forget to tune in to our radio show Tuesday night called Florida UFOs which is tonight,and every Tusday ay 10 Eastern here is the link http://www.blogtalkradio.com/FloridaUFOs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment,please leave your links so we can visit,and maybe trade links.You can always email me at worldufospace@gmail.com

If You Would Like To Join

If you would like to join our sky watch group as a member,or just for one night please let me know by filling out a very simple form with your info by CLICKING HERE.


Create personalized gifts at Zazzle.


I can make anything custom for you,send an email if you want a custom product jamie@webeufobelievers.com

A Little About Us

Welcome To South West Florida Sky Watchers
Welcome to our group's site,we started our group in the beginning of April 2009,and since have had a dozen of Sky Watches.We get together to try and film UFOs that we see every night we look.The way this started was after my first ever sighting in November of 2008 I began to research UFOs,and chatting with others that do the same.In early 2009 I came across our groups co founder David on UFOStalker website,which is a site where people post their reports of UFO sightings.
We are now activly looking for new members,and to hold weekly sky watches at the park next to the radio shack in Englewood which is on water and perfect spot.To join us for a sky watch,or join the group send email to worldufospace@gmail.com ref group

Ufology Chat Thats On All My Sites

Webeufobelievers Chat