Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Our Two Nights Of Sky Watches,And Amazing Footage

My new night vision camcorder arrived last week,but as some of you may know I had to wait for the special tapes until I could use it.I searched every store for miles but no luck so I ordered them from B&H Photo,and they arrived Monday so I invited Dave over and we set up around 8:45.We knew the space station was to fly over at 9:05 but we did not see it for some reason but 10 mins later we captured an amazing UFO coming down,and it came below the clouds and I got it on film for over one and a half mins.We seen a few other small ones that night but nothing big,or low enough for me to film.Yesterday morning while trying to learn how to upload video from my new camcorder I recorded over our great footage,and I was mad.I was not even going to do my radio show I was so mad but at 9:29 we went out to watch the space station,and this time we did see it though it was dim,but five mins later this UFO come from the SSW going NNE and I got it all on video in night vision witch made me very happy my brother,mom,and dad were all there watching it with me.So I decided to do the show,and as I walk in the door Dave calls me,and says did you see that cause he was at his house seven miles north,and wwell the rest of the story is on the talk show me and dave did which is below.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment,please leave your links so we can visit,and maybe trade links.You can always email me at worldufospace@gmail.com

If You Would Like To Join

If you would like to join our sky watch group as a member,or just for one night please let me know by filling out a very simple form with your info by CLICKING HERE.


Create personalized gifts at Zazzle.


I can make anything custom for you,send an email if you want a custom product jamie@webeufobelievers.com

A Little About Us

Welcome To South West Florida Sky Watchers
Welcome to our group's site,we started our group in the beginning of April 2009,and since have had a dozen of Sky Watches.We get together to try and film UFOs that we see every night we look.The way this started was after my first ever sighting in November of 2008 I began to research UFOs,and chatting with others that do the same.In early 2009 I came across our groups co founder David on UFOStalker website,which is a site where people post their reports of UFO sightings.
We are now activly looking for new members,and to hold weekly sky watches at the park next to the radio shack in Englewood which is on water and perfect spot.To join us for a sky watch,or join the group send email to worldufospace@gmail.com ref group

Ufology Chat Thats On All My Sites

Webeufobelievers Chat