Thursday, August 6, 2009

North Port Aliens Were A No Show Tonight

Me and my small UFO investigation team got a rare chance last night,the night of 5th.We were luck enough to live close to a case that's been getting some nation wide attention.Know as the North Port Devil,a man,and his son who moved here to Florida in early April have reported on multiply occasion's seeing aliens in their backyard.I printed the story two days ago on my local blog Florida UFOs,but never thought I would end up going to the house to investigate.From the main story covered by our local news I found a link to the owner of the homes website called Northportdevil.com.I sent him an email asking if he would like to be on my UFO talk radio show Florida UFOs,but got no reply.

I called my fellow sky watching group founder Dave,and told him about the website.About 45 minutes later he called me,and said he sent the guy an email,and that we could come to the house at 10pm to see the aliens which we described by them as nine foot tall Grey's.We arrived at his home after a half hour drive,and found that we were not the only people who showed up for the show.While we were getting out of the car the owner of the house said no camera's,camcorders.or flash lights,which I found strange.From what I've read MUFON has been there trying to capture video for months though I may be wrong.He said they won't appear if camera's are there.So me,and Dave walked around the back of the home which sits with it's side against a small patch of wood's were the alien's have been sighted.We walked to the back porch where there was four other that were already there,so all together there was about ten of us.

We all went in the screened in porch and sat in our seat's and told to be quiet so they would come out.That lasted about ten minute's before the owner suggested maybe someone could walk next to the woods if they were not afraid,so me,and Dave jumped at the opportunity.We walked along the woods but did not see anything,or hear anything so we walked across the street to listen,and we did hear twice what sounded like something sliding down a tree,and hitting the ground.Taking in mind our wood's are full of animal's we did not know what to think of it.After that everyone who was on the back porch came out,and were looking with us along the house.

We heard some small noise's,and all ended up back on the porch because the bugs were eating us alive,even with the best bug spray.We waited,and watched for a little longer when the owner's son said if we were to go into the wood's we would see them for sure,and I replied that we wouldgladly go but not without or flash light's to see where we were walking,and the father said that was not a good idea.We walked around a bit more when the first group left,and the owner said they were not going to show tonight,so everyone packed up and left.

I am not going to say that there is not something going on there,just that the hour we were there we did not see anything.I must respect their belief,if I expect people to believe me when we see UFOs.I would still like to get the owner on my radio show so I could talk to him,I only had time to ask a few question's.If you live in our area you may be able to go there,and try for a sighting yourself.The home owner's email is listed on his site which I'll link below.I'll also link to the story I posted two day's ago that was in our local paper,and their video that our local news took where they show what looks like an eye in the wood's outside the son's bedroom window.If anyone isinterested in joining us in a sky watch you can email me at worldufospace@gmail.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment,please leave your links so we can visit,and maybe trade links.You can always email me at worldufospace@gmail.com

If You Would Like To Join

If you would like to join our sky watch group as a member,or just for one night please let me know by filling out a very simple form with your info by CLICKING HERE.


Create personalized gifts at Zazzle.


I can make anything custom for you,send an email if you want a custom product jamie@webeufobelievers.com

A Little About Us

Welcome To South West Florida Sky Watchers
Welcome to our group's site,we started our group in the beginning of April 2009,and since have had a dozen of Sky Watches.We get together to try and film UFOs that we see every night we look.The way this started was after my first ever sighting in November of 2008 I began to research UFOs,and chatting with others that do the same.In early 2009 I came across our groups co founder David on UFOStalker website,which is a site where people post their reports of UFO sightings.
We are now activly looking for new members,and to hold weekly sky watches at the park next to the radio shack in Englewood which is on water and perfect spot.To join us for a sky watch,or join the group send email to worldufospace@gmail.com ref group

Ufology Chat Thats On All My Sites

Webeufobelievers Chat