Sunday, August 2, 2009

Our April UFO Case With MUFON

This is the first case I submitted to MUFON about our sighting during April 2009 at that time I had an older camcorder,and the footage it took was not very good.I had no way of uploading that footage myself cause it used a VHS-C tape so I sent it to Morgan so he could check it out and see what he could find.I was hoping they would say that the objects where unknown.They say they may be satellites,and even though I track them there are still some that are not available to the public as you'll read.I just wish I had the camcorder I have now,back then cause I had multiply witnesses see these objects light up,change direction,and speed,and they even seemed to respond to our Spot lights by flashing back at us.With this new camcorder of mine I'll be able to film more objects cause it grabs the light and pulls it in(Light Intensification).I have added a new video to my you tube of the 6-7 UFOs we filmed this month of July,but all they are is star like objects that are very bright,some are below clouds,and change direction.I have one more sighting I'm going to upload today.We have not been able to hold many sky watches this month and for the rest of summer cause its always cloudy,or raining.I don't hope I will catch good video when the skies start to clear up,I know I will.Something is going on in the skies above Florida,and everywhere satellites don't light up,then down,and take 90 degree turn,but for now I have to agree with the MUFON investigators decision cause the proof just is not there yet,but it will be soon.To view my videos on you tube Click Here.I am waiting for him to send me the footage that he reviewed so I can post it,as soon as I get it,I'll put it up.To see all my links go to my links page by Clickin g Here.

To See The MUFON Report CLICK HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment,please leave your links so we can visit,and maybe trade links.You can always email me at worldufospace@gmail.com

If You Would Like To Join

If you would like to join our sky watch group as a member,or just for one night please let me know by filling out a very simple form with your info by CLICKING HERE.


Create personalized gifts at Zazzle.


I can make anything custom for you,send an email if you want a custom product jamie@webeufobelievers.com

A Little About Us

Welcome To South West Florida Sky Watchers
Welcome to our group's site,we started our group in the beginning of April 2009,and since have had a dozen of Sky Watches.We get together to try and film UFOs that we see every night we look.The way this started was after my first ever sighting in November of 2008 I began to research UFOs,and chatting with others that do the same.In early 2009 I came across our groups co founder David on UFOStalker website,which is a site where people post their reports of UFO sightings.
We are now activly looking for new members,and to hold weekly sky watches at the park next to the radio shack in Englewood which is on water and perfect spot.To join us for a sky watch,or join the group send email to worldufospace@gmail.com ref group

Ufology Chat Thats On All My Sites

Webeufobelievers Chat